- School Timetable and Term Dates
- Online Payments
- How you can donate
- Meetings, agendas, minutes and newsletters
- WPSA Events
- Where your money goes
- How you can get involved
- Photo Gallery
- WPSA Contacts
- Advice to parents
- Breakfast and Afterschool Club
- School Dinners
- Enrichment Fund
- Newsletters - School
- Westbury Park Radio
- Parent Evening Bookings
- Journalism Club Magazine
How you can donate
It’s great fun getting involved with WPSA events to raise money for our school, but if commitments prevent you from taking a hands-on approach, you can still contribute to vital funds needed to purchase extra equipment and resources. Alternatively, you could enlist the support of friends or relatives to any of the schemes below.
This is a well-established scheme that contributes significantly to the funds raised for the school. For more information on Gift Aid, click here.
Past contributions have funded:
- New sports equipment
- The maths library
- Expanded IT facilities
- Updated drama and lighting facilities
- Staging for our school hall
- Playground equipment
These extra sports, drama, art and educational resources can really make a difference to the school life of our children.
Sign up today and help to improve our school’s resources
To join our Gift Aid scheme, simply:
- collect a Gift Aid form from the corridor outside the school office, place your completed form in an envelope marked WPSA FUNDS and post in the WPSA box
- use the bank details on the form to set up a standing order at your bank
The WPSA is a voluntary registered charity (Reg charity No: 1038593). Our Gift Aid scheme provides a tax efficient way for parents to donate. Details provided are strictly confidential and neither the school nor parent personnel have access to the data.
Click to view fantastic school resources bought with Gift Aid contributions:
easyfundraising offers an opportunity to raise money for Westbury Park School at no extra cost to you. Whenever you make online purchases from participating stores (including Amazon, John Lewis, Whitestuff, Fat Face, ACHICA, Game, Boden, M&S, Boots, Next, EBay, Sainsburys, Sports Direct, Body Shop) a 5% donation will be given to the school.
It’s really easy to use:
1) Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk.
2) Click on ‘I want to support a good cause’ and choose Westbury Park Parent School Association (WPSA).
3) Register your name, email address and make your own password.
3) You can either shop through www.easyfundraising.org.uk by choosing the retailer and making your purchase, or you can set up ‘find and remind’, which causes a yellow bar to appear on your screen every time you shop on a website that donates a percentage through www.easyfundraising.org.uk (which is great as you’ll never forget to register your donation).
You're now raising money for Westbury Park! Next time you shop online, sign into www.easyfundraising.org.uk and shop away.
Thank you for your support.
ps - spread the word and tell your friends and family to sign up for www.easyfundraising.org.uk